This is a fantastic puzzler with one simple objective that will challenge
all of your logic and puzzle solving skills to the limit!
Named Hashiwokakero in Japan, shortened to Hashi and in English it
is also known as Bridges.
Hashi Bridges is made up of a grid of islands, each island contains
a number from between 1 and 8, you must figure out how to connect the
islands together with bridges following these simple rules:
- Bridges can only run horizontally or vertically (or north, south,
- The total number of bridges reaching each island must be equal
to the number inside the island.
- No more than two bridges can run in between two islands.
- No bridge can cross another bridge or an island.
- All the islands must be connected together to form a continuous
Stilll confused? Click here
for a more detailed 'how to play' complete with easy to follow screenshots.